"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Friday 14 November 2008

Anonymous and Nasty

A particularly odious comment came through a couple of days ago. I rejected it immediately. But I want this disgusting human being to know that I know who he is.

He repeats that he writes anonymously out of fear. In other words, he is a coward and afraid of what I might do to him.

He does not disguise himself well. I can hear his namby-pamby voice whining in righteous and constant complaint.

As long as he continues to send vile comments, he does well to fear me because I will continue to carve small slivers out of his hide.

I do not pretend to be righteous. I take immense satisfaction in skewering people like him when they stray into my space.

Old is not neccessarily fragile, sugary or spicey. Old can be spiteful like any other age.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write "I can hear his namby- pamby voice whining in righteous and constant complaint."
Sounds like Al Wilson to me.
Don't waste any time or energy on him. Taxpayers already know how ineffective he is as a councillor.

Anonymous said...

You write, "He repeats that he writes anonymously out of fear."
I suspect it's not fear, it's just how bully's operate and that is what he is.

Further he is also a step worse than "ineffective", he's actually "harmful". Just ask some of the staff that have been subjected to his tirades.

Anonymous said...

wilson, granger, gaertner and now gallo - the mindless morons

doing the queen bees' bidding

pathetic

23 months til we can toss them out!!!

Anonymous said...

I wrote a blog that you didn't post. How do I know that you aren't blaming someone else for what I wrote? I'm worrying about it. I'm not even a man.

Anonymous said...

Missed the biggest roadblock to harmony on council. The snarling, never smiling Morris elected deputy mayor Evilina Maceachern.
Up to this term, the deputy mayor was the councillor with the highest
vote count. (Bob McRoberts). Since he represents the common sense side of council Morris has deemed Evilina the deputy. Interesting that last term, Phyllis whenever she was about town made sure everyone recognized her as Deputy Mayor. Now that she is Mayor, this tradition has disappeared.

Anonymous said...

"Namby-Pamby voice"...

Interesting definitions....

nam·by-pam·by (nmb-pmb)

adj.
1. Insipid and sentimental.

2. Lacking vigor or decisiveness; spineless.
n. pl. nam·by-pam·bies
One that is insipid, sentimental, or weak.

Thesaurus

Noun 1. namby-pamby - an insipid weakling who is foolishly sentimental
doormat, weakling, wuss - a person who is physically weak and ineffectual

Adj. 1. namby-pamby - weak in willpower, courage or vitality
spineless, wishy-washy, gutless
weak - wanting in physical strength; "a weak pillar"

I could not think of a better description of Clr. Wilson. He is just the type of person that would hide behind the internet to slag other people. When you watch him at council, he constantly is rolling his eyes and making flamboyent hand movements.