"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Friday 2 October 2009

I'm Switching

This week-end I am switching to Bell. I hate doing it. It's probably going to be disruptive again. I have nothing invested in an organisation that provides a call service from thousands of miles away.

I think we had no idea how well off we were with Aurora Cable. I'm not sure the service with Bell will be an improvement. It will cost less.

All I know is, I'm not satisfied with the service I'm getting for the price I'm paying. Obviously the service I got for the price I paid has had an influence in my decision. It remains to be seen if it's the right one.

1 comment:

LivingInAurora.ca said...

Evelyn, after ACI became Rogers, we sign up Internet services with Bell, the installation was painless, and DSL is actually working and we see no difference. However, TV cable we continue with Roger, because it was actually better deal.

The only downside from Bell: those damn sales people kept harassing us to sign up for TV. Simply they did not understand statement: I am happy with Roger TV.

Anna