"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Tuesday 29 December 2009

A Kindness

Among my readers is one who picks up errors . In my last post I referred to M.P.P. Smitherman as John. I was gently chided and the correct name of George was forwarded.

In the New Year, I hope to improve my format to allow corrections to be acknowledged and questions answered more conveniently.

I appreciate the response .

Thank You .

1 comment:

White Knight said...

Hello Councillor Buck
I noticed in last week's Auroran that the mayor "corrected" your comments about the appointment of the new Town Clerk not being carried out according to the rules and direction from council, so to speak.
As I assume you both cannot be correct, could you please clarify what your position is and why, and how she is refuting your position as correct?
It all becomes rather confusing for us "joe blows" on the street.
Thank you.