"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Monday 27 September 2010

This Morning's Task

I've spoken with people who know about the merits of having a web site for the election campaign.

We concluded it's more useful for new candidates.  I've been Blogging  for three and a half years.  My soul has been bared . Many times. Anyone reading my daily posts has a pretty good idea of  how I think about things.

Still, we know everybody isn't on line.And those who are, don't necessarily have an abiding interest in politics.

So we came to the conclusion a separate post with a  political profile would be  just as useful as a web site to anyone wanting to know the extent of my involvement  in the town's affairs.

I spent $1,500 of my savings ,having a web site created for the last campaign and that turned out not to be particularly useful and a great waste of my resources.

We have made progress. There is a separate post.  I've written a profile. But  we haven't shown how  to get into it.

And the print is too small .

I am only telling you about it to explain why there isn't a post up to-day.

It's not that I haven't been working.       

2 comments:

Something Fishy in Aurora said...

Saw your big sign up at the corner of Yonge and St. John's yesterday.

That put a smile on my face.

Heather ( Daughter) said...

Love the big signs Mom!
Love ya! Heather