"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Thank YOU

My blood pressure is  mildly elevated.The medication is not powerful. But I am taking care. I'm not hauling myself out to meetings that already have eight members in attendance to take care of business.
I don't flatter myself that Council can't function without me
I have the prescription and the pharmacy has been told. 
Thank you everyone for your concern  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...


Glad you're feeling better.

Can you say why the Minutes of the last GC Meeting, January 15, do not appear on the Town website?

The Agenda for tonight's Council meeting state that decisions made at that meeting be received and approved.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting. Even if you are unable to attend a meeting, your Blog speaks for you. It's a cold nasty night anyway. Maybe your bug has done you a favour .

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling today?

Kelli said...

Believe me Evelyn - Council is NOT the same without you! Please take care and I can't wait to see you back at that table where you more than any certainly belong!