"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Wednesday 16 October 2013

What the

I wrote a post already  this morning. I went in later to correct errors. The post vanished before my very eyes,
My granddaughter tells me nothing is ever lost. It's just tucked  away somewhere, I don't want to write it again so It will have to wait till she comes home to help me find it.
Unless someone out there already has it printed ad can by the magic of modern technology flip it back to me.
It would be much appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I don't have a printer but it was up. It can't be lost.