"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Saturday 31 May 2014

What's Up Doc?

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "The Link is Here":

I tried that, Evelyn, and got extracts from 2 March GC's - this is going to take some time.

Posted by Anonymous to Our Town and Its Business at 31 May 2014 08:22


***************

The information is the change-over is happening over the week-end.

I'm not pitting myself against Christopher. I am not  discounting his opinion.

 I am saying I am not sufficiently technically literate to formulate an opinion and I'm not in the business of echoing some-one else's.

Staff are working at it over the week-end . So keep trying.

Had I the skill I would fill this space with  animation, hopefully amusing.

I  copied  and pasted an entertaining piece about being old  on Friday.

It came up ,complete with colour and pictures on my screen.  I didn't know why,

I've tried it before Sometimes it works sometimes  it doesn't .

This time it did

I was elated. A little piece of me wanted to think I was becoming more proficient.

I received and e-mail saying  What's up Doc ? and knew it hadn't worked all the way.

So I return to doing what I do know how..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It can all sit on the back burner until late Monday/early Tuesday when people want to know about the Agenda. The Minutes I can do without for this week. Just got a neck ache trying to work that site.