"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Monday 27 October 2014

The Lord is good to me ..and so I thank The Lord.?..For Giving me the things I need. ....the apple tree and the apple seed .... The Lord is good to me.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "The Haunted Forest":

12:35
This is not a nasty site. Your generalization was uncalled for. { sorry about the grammar ]


Posted by Anonymous to Our Town and Its Business at 27 October 2014 12:49


****************

My finger slipped. The comment was rejected in error. . I chose to resurrect it.

Today is a positive day

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is indeed and Bill Hogg is moderator tonight on Rogers so the evening should be well handled too.

Anonymous said...

Cool to have a half day at the schools on voting day. Wonder if it will jack up the numbers.

Anonymous said...

It was a perfect day for voting but turn-out seemed low. I think a lot of people took advantage of the advance polls and were raking leaves.

Anonymous said...

Avoid Rogers until after 8:30-40. It has more buzz than a bee-hive but no substance.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Councillor Buck, on a well-run campaign that stayed out of the last few months of mud-slinging. It was a unwieldy group of candidates and I think you would have done better in a smaller field. That being said, looking forward to your Blog.

Anonymous said...

Well run campaign Evelyn.
This is said very tongue-in-cheek but perhaps you could give Paul Pirri a call and ask him to step aside. (I hear that technique was tried in the past on you by the now former councillor and also now former mayor candidate). But now... we want stories, the real scoop on who's who and what's what and no holding back. I hope you won't stop blogging or writing in one form or another. Political commentator for The Auroran perhaps? Now you can tell it fully as you see it. You still have your audience

Anonymous said...

11:11
This morning I actually mused over whether or not Gallo would try that ' move aside for me ' on Mayor Dawe. That cost him dearly on Monday - years after the event.

Anonymous said...

12:53

I doubt the move aside thing had anything to do with Gallo's performance last night. But you can believe whatever you like.