"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Friday 6 March 2015

My Apologies

My Ipad has decided to weird out on me. Even Stephanie can"t figure out how to bring it back into line.

I am  re-orienting myself to the computer for Blog posts. My inclination is to stay in my big comfy chair and use the Ipad.

The finished product looks fine when I finish it. Then it comes out with the print as you saw it.

I just  re-wrote  it on the computer but it will not budge from  the tiny lettering here and there.

I will steer clear of the Ipad from now on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


At least you apologized.

The best that Harper's Minister of Health could do in her comments accompanying the two-bit financial package to thalidomide victims was to express "heartfelt sympathy and great regret." Well, la di da!

This package of aid is about as useful as the plague.

Each victim receives $125,000 as a lump sum, $12 million, and the establishment of a fund, supposedly up to $168 million, that could be paid out against pleas for medical assistance, properly documented, audited, dragging on for as many years as there are living thalidomide victims.

There are no details, just a bald bullshit statement that the fund will be created.

It's really too bad that the effects of thalidomide are not contagious to certain specific politicians.

My pick would be the top dawg and his veterinarian.

Let them navigate the rest of their lives minus a limb or two.